This Christmas, we want to give hope to local families battling tough times. Can you help provide the following?
• Gifts for kids who would otherwise get none
• Non-perishable food items for people struggling to afford basic meals
Your donations are enormously appreciated – because they really do give hope where it’s needed most.
1) Purchase a gift or provide a non-perishable food item.
2) Take the gift unwrapped or food items to the donation
box located at the Ballina Fair Community Hub Christmas Pop Up Activation opposite Prouds/ Bakers Delight.
3) Gifts will then be distributed to local Northern Rivers Charities – Salvation Army and Saint Vincent De Paul Society